I am a little late posting last week's school. We did the letter "F" and the FIAR story was
The Caterpillar and the Tadpole. It was a a really cute story and we had a lot of fun reading it. Annastazia is always sad to change books because she gets attached to them : )
We bought pet fish at walmart and took care of them each day. She named them Princess and Daddy...(so much for Mommy lol)
We did the the number 14, worked on activities with frogs and learned about life cycles, fingerprints, play-dough critters, and learned to do mazes!
We had a great week :)
The kids are growing so fast I wish I could make time slow down. Zackary is doing awesome since his surgery and is climbing and jumping, Annastazia has turned into such a little lady and lovessss pink, and Rebecka has learned to sit herself up and start crawling. It all makes for a very busy day but I love it : )
Here are some pictures....
 |
| Daddy and Princess Goldfish |
 |
| Coloring life-cycle pages |
 |
| The box started as a boat to fish in but they turned it into a bed : ) |
 |
| My wanna-be preschooler |
 |
| Making play-dough caterpillars and frogs |
 |
| Annastazia was very serious about her work |
No comments:
Post a Comment