Here is our last 2 weeks pics...
| She drew the bird herself and tried to write the word : ) |
| Very proud of the bird she made |
| Making a soft nest for the baby bird |
| Zackary loves to color! |
| Daddy did the science lesson with the worms....not mom's favorite to touch : ) |
| Annastazia loved them and wanted to hold ten worms! |
| Zackary did not like the worms lol |
| Annastazia's letters she made... : ) |
| Cut and paste babies with their moms |
| Working hard...I just love that homeschooling gives kids freedom to work on a variety of surfaces lol |
| Hunting for eggs |
| Zackary was really into this egg thing |
I have started sewing clothes again and last week I made a shirt for me and a skirt for Annastazia. We both wore them to church today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment